Monday, March 17, 2008

A Start

So, I hear this is the way to let everyone know how we are doing these days. I don't really know what I am doing so far, but oh well. I will give this a try and see if I like it. And if anyone looks at it.

We are looking forward to Easter- and warmth. I know Easter will be here soon; I hope warmth will, too. The kids are excited to dye eggs. I am ashamed to admit we have never done this before. Nolan is 5 years old, and we have never dyes eggs with him. I am afraid of the mess it might make, well, the mess the kids will probably make. With my youngsters, there is always a mess to be made.

That's all I write for now, I want to see how the posting of this works and all that.

1 comments:

annie valentine said...

Alright Jess, you can do it. Post again, I am reading it!