We have now attended our first Homeschool Group.
I was a bit nervous about going, especially when the one family we know couldn't make it at the last minute.
But I put on my big girl panties and we went anyway.
The other ladies told me it was a low-attended day, but it was the largest group I'd ever been to, so I thought it was great.
Most of the Homeschoolers in this state started out home schooling for religious reasons.
Well, all of the moms I talked with are quite religious women!
More than a few of them are Pastor-wives.
Or Youth Pastor-wives.
I can tell you I ain't in Utah anymore!
They did welcome us warmly and we will attend again next week.
Their main topic of conversation was the Southern version of Stake Conference. Kinda. I guess.
This is an aerial photo. They had hundreds each evening. And Saved hundreds of souls.
I wonder how long it will take them to save me?
The homeschool part is great also. We've attended twice now and the kids have enjoyed the time to learn with others.






0 comments:
Post a Comment