Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Just Wishing...

I feel like we are fairly prepared for Christmas around here. More so than usual. My husband has taken and active role this year and that is a first!!! I have hardly done a thing! Except eat!

I guess I was eating too much because one of my molars broke....again. Not the same one, but I've been in this boat before. Merry Christmas!!! More bills from broken things!!!

I only WISH I had a reason to dream of a "White Christmas". I don't. As currently there's about six inches of white outside......
I could never dream of a white Christmas anyway; as that would be considered a nightmare in my book!

I'm off on day 2 of trying to find someone to look at what's left of my tooth.
I already made *more* fudge this morning. I had better to be able to eat more of the stuff!

1 comments:

Nicole said...

I don't think you have ever eaten TOO much! Good luck with the tooth though. Sometimes those just don't hold up no matter what we do. Thanks for the Christmas card.