Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SO....yesterday marked one month until we depart for Alabama!!!
It also marked one month plus five days until we leave to come home....:(
I have started prepping for the trip.  Although, we have discussed making this trip different and not packing anything.  Just leaving.  And figuring it out along the way.  Sometimes, I can over-plan things. I am so ready for a road trip though!!

I feel like I am doing a little better with some of my changes.  Maybe.  Sometimes.
I do really miss my bike though.

The kids are out of school on Friday and they have been looking forward to that since last week!!  It's really just half of a day out....We probably won't do anything special.  It is very noticeable that the days are getting shorter.  It seems every day it's darker earlier in the evenings.  I know it technically is, but to be noticed makes it more of a big deal.  It has been fully dark when I get up for quite a while now.

What a post of nothing.  Maybe it's just too early in the morning for me to try to post!

0 comments: