Sunday, February 20, 2011

Happy!

Despite waking up to snow and quite the leap on the scale, I am happy right now.
About everything.
Where I live, who I live with.
I'm happy that I get to teach Nolan's class at church today. I'm happy that I get to go to church today. I was domesticated this morning and have our dinner cooking in the crock pot. We only have roast in this house about two times each year. We have a wide variety of veggies cooking away in there with it. I already made dessert and I also have homemade rolls.
I'm not really sure what is going on with me lately. A couple of days ago, I was okay with getting a new little puppy. Now, if you know me at all...there is something wrong with that!!! It's not making a lot of sense to me right now. But, it probably makes me a little easier to be around.

Today, I am happy to be happy :)

0 comments: